Tuesday, March 24, 2015

how I'm keeping my resolutions

At the beginning of the semester,I made the resolutions to make more room for my studies in my schedule, work on my academic weaknesses, and take care of my body. I've kept most of them so far. As planned, I dropped some days in my work schedule, and I'm now having enough time to concentrate on my studies. When it comes to my academic weaknesses, I'm really  doing my best , but I have not yet obtained the result that i expected espacially with my English class, but it shall be well as I'm planning to double my efforts. However, I really neglected my resolution of getting more exercises and I'm actually feeling guilty about it. In fact , I  subscribed for a gym membership  but went there only twice. The truth is I don't have enough time for extra activities it's either school or work, and whenever I have some free time, I always prefer using it to rest or relax.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain on this, It sucks when we have to give up things we enjoy for more important things in life; hopefully it will all pay off in the future. Think positive though the semester is almost over then you have the rest of summer to work out, or you can try to just work out just an hour a day. I do that a lot, i get off work and go to the gym for an hour them am awake enough to do my homework all night! You should try it.

    ReplyDelete